Monday, August 04, 2008

SUN


We've had weeks and weeks of rain in Wellington. Great for the environment although not so good for the spirit. Now we have a gorgeous sunny day and all I feel like doing is sunbathing!

This weekend (9-10 August) the Women's Expo is on in the city. I'm going to check out Global Soaps and choose a range for the website with NZ plants/oceania in mind.

I'm really impressed with the Swedish Bitters Face Mask. I've used it as a mask and a wash in the mornings. It has this wonderfully natural feel and smell about it - quite muddy and very cleansing. I'm swerving a bit off track with this product because it does not contain NZ plants but I feel it is a great product and fills a gap in our range. It is not only a face mask - it is good for pimples on the face and body and can be made into a poultice for pressure ulcers.

Check it out: http://www.purecurenz.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=126

Cheers
Alisa

No comments: